Each client (a plugin installed on a server) can have several status:
- STATUS_UNKNOWN = “unknown”. This status is used when the manager can’t find in which status a client is.
- STATUS_STARTING = “starting”. This status is set when a start request is send for a client.
- STATUS_NOT_CONFIGURED = “not-configured”. This status is set when the client is not configured and a startup request has been done.
- STATUS_ALIVE = “alive”. This status is set when a client has successfully started.
- STATUS_STOP_REQUEST = “stop-request”. This status is set when a stop request is send to a client.
- STATUS_STOPPED = “stopped”. This status is set when a client has been successfully stopped.
- STATUS_DEAD = “dead”. This status is set if the client has disappeared.
- STATUS_INVALID = “invalid”. This status is set if there is an issue with the client (for example the info.json file of a plugin is not valid).