Openremote integration with Domogik¶
http://www.openremote.org is an open platform for easely creating user-interfaces. From domogik 0.4 onwards we can interface domogik with openremote.
What do i need ?¶
- A working domogik installation
- A working openremote controller (Follow http://www.openremote.org/display/docs/OpenRemote+2.0+How+To+-+Controller+Installation for installation instructions)
- An account on http://designer.openremote.org/
How do i interface with domogik ?¶
OpenRemote will interface with domogik via the Rest API, it will need a couple of commands:
Openremote works with Commands, sensors and switches. For example to integrate a DT_Switch command in openremote you will need 3 openRemote commands:
- A read command
- A on command
- A off command
Creating an openremote command¶
Follow the openRemote command.
As protocol you select HTTP and then it will ask you some extra pramaters according to the HTTP manual. Below is a list of what you need to fill in.
HTTP Method: select GET
Polling interval (for domogik sensors only): 1s
JSONPath Expression (for domogik sensors only): $.last_value
Creating a sensor in openremote¶
What you will need:
- an openremote device
- an openremote command (to get the sensor value)
- an openremote sensor
Creating a switch in openremote¶
For this example we will use a domogik sensor and a domogik command with DT_Switch.
What we need inside openremote:
an openremote device
- three openremote commands:
- an read command
- an on command
- an off command
an openremote sensor
an openremote switch